You know, These Pop smoke braids styles are the top trending searches for braided hairstyles of 2021 in the United States. Nicknamed after the new rap singer who reached on the last February, Pop smoke braids are Cornrow stitch in knots that are usually twined in combinations of four or more feed- in braids on each side of your head applying the stitch in the process.
How long can pop smoke braids last?
This type of braids can last for four to six weeks, and we prefer to keep the bob braids for six weeks, as it is the best period that preserves the beauty of the hair and the health of the roots. The maximum period for its survival is eight weeks, meaning two months, as experts advise hair care.
1. Best Pop Smoke Braids To Try
One of the signs that season has appeared in the United States is not the hot weather or the rain. It’s the time of the music going through the vehicle windows that run past my home, forcing its move into my living room.
2. Pop Smoke Braids with Fade
And while holding the bass of a song habitually expresses my neighbors are disturbing, during the summertime, I embrace it. I typically try the ALBUM of the summer or the rap singer of the time, and right now, there’s one rap singer who keeps both levels: Pop Smoke.
3. Pop Smoke Braids with Weave
However, before they were named Pop smoke Braids, all of us know them as jumbo tribal braids hairstyles or jumbo feed in cornrows with a middle section. There a lot of changes for this protective braid style, so getting original is accessible. The most significant thing is the name center part that Pop Smoke used.
4. How To Create Pop Smoke Braids?
It is a trending search for African American women who live in the United States. They Asked Google and Bing about How To Create Pop Smoke Braids more than a hundred thousand times, and we are here to answer about this Quest.
To do this Pop Smoke Braids style, you may require High-Temperature African braiding kanekalon locks. Usually, it does not take more time to create Pop Smoke Braids.
Depending on your fancied extent, You can create Pop smoke braids applying the feed-in style where you feed in more hair while braiding the hair to give it a thick appearance.
You can also do these Pop smoke braids applying another way, where you could use the equivalent quantity of hair throughout the range of the chain.
5. How Much Pop Smoke Braids Cost?
We can say that the Pop smoke braids are effortless to prepare if you previously accustomed to the methods applied. For this hairdo, we prefer Xpression braiding hair, and the cost can perform as high as $150 depending on your aspired length and volume.
6. How to Prepare Pop Smoke Braids At Home?
7. Pop Smoke Braids with Cuffs
We expect a second wave of the spread of the Coronavirus, and for this reason, we advise you to follow precautionary measures when going to the hairdresser. But the question here is, can I do this Pop Smoke Braids myself at home without going to the hairdresser? The answer is definitely yes.
8. Small Pop Smoke Braids
If you are afraid of yourself from the Coronavirus and want to follow the precautionary measures and stay at home, and you want to do this Pop Smoke Braids hairdo yourself in your home, we recommend that you follow the following steps.
9. How to pop smoke braids?
I am sure that you can achieve what you want, and you will look great and show your beauty on any occasion you go to this year.
- Step 1: you must wash the price well then moisturize it very deeply to make sure that the water is disposed of, and then dry it with your existing hair dryer of whatever type.
- Step 2: You must dry your hair with a thermo-dryer. Although braiding your hair is possible without making the hairdryer, the Pop Smoke Braids will be neater if you dry them beforehand.
- Step 3: After you dry your hair and then straighten it well, you must divide the hair into equal parts by parting in the middle of the head, to facilitate braiding in the way of Pop Smoke braids.
- Step 4: After you have divided the hair into two parts in the middle, you must divide each side into four tails on each side of your head.
- Step 5: This step is a tip on the way to obtaining the most popular type of braids in the United States of America. You can now use the edges control tools to soften the hair so that the parts appear more elegant and smooth.
- Step 6: You should gradually nourish the braids into the hair, making the braid thicker the further down the braid. Thus, you will have made your braids bob in your home without the gold to the hairdresser or carry an extra budget to achieve this kind of hairdo.
- Extra: Some people may want the same volume of curl from beginning to end. Here you can skip the feeding method found in step five and use the same amount of hair.
10. Pop smoke braids with beads
Adding beads at the end of braids may seem attractive to some women. It is also one of the easiest ways to decorate braids, whether it is for little girls or African ladies, and you can take it from the easiest to elegant and perfect. We recommend that you add some beads at the end of these braids to give them an elegant look.
11. Jumbo Braids
Pop smoke braids are one of our favorite hairstyles, and as you can see, these bob braids are one of the hottest. The hairdresser here divided the hair into two equal parts and divided each side into four large braids from the beginning, and it began to grow smaller.
It is also suitable for adding some beads, as the braiding with the beads looks perfect. We recommend this look, and you can choose another one suitable for whatever event you go to in the future.
12. Feed-In Braids
This hairstyle is one of the most popular African hairdos that you will find on our website. Styling hair the African way is not difficult at all, but it needs to be patient because making braids takes some time. In this style, the hairdresser has used the hair control tool so that he can nourish the hair from the top, and then braid it specially.
As shown in the picture, following the precautionary measures are very necessary when going to the hairdresser so that we can confront the Coronavirus and protect ourselves and those around us.
13. Larg Braids
14. Thin Pop Smoke braid
15. Jumbo tribal braids
16. Pop Smoke With Beads
17. Lil Flip Braids
18. Stitch Braids Ponytail
19. Xzibit Braids
20. Pop Smoke Braids for Girls
As you can see, following the previous steps that we mentioned before confirms the importance of drying hair so that the Pop smoke braids appear with a shiny look.